Tuesday 15 May 2012

Commissions

I thought I would share with you some of the recent cards I have been commissioned to make.
For the first I was given the brief of baking or cakes. I used the Polka Doodles Paper Boutique 1 cd and the sugary cake template. This card is the A4 version. I used all five layers on both the front and back which makes a really sturdy card. I added glitter spray to the icing and some ribbon to the front along with a sentiment from the Polka Doodles Candy Doodles cd. This was a 60th Birthday Card.

The second card I was commissioned to make was for an 80th birthday. Brief was floral. I emailed some images across and the client chose the two on the card. I made an A4 gatefold card from pearl card and decoupaged the images. I added some lace and a marianne die swirl to the front. Inside the card is a pretty insert. Images are from the Joanna Sheen, Jane Shasky cd.


The third card was for an animal loving university lecturer. I used images from Joanna Sheens Furry Friend cd and Spellbinders labels 7 die. The happy birthday paper/sentiment was made in Docrafts Digital Designer with a greeting from the Forever Friends cd.


No comments:

Post a Comment