Monday 17 September 2012

Busy couple of weeks again!

 Hello again!

The last few weeks have seen birthdays for my nephew and sister as well as wedding card commissions and my 5th wedding anniversary!!

Heres what I have been making.............




This 8x8 card was made using Polkadoodles Pretty Tuff cd. I hand coloured the image to fit with my nephews favourite team colours!! This was a commision for my mum and dad to give to him.


The football base card was made by taking the football embellishment on the Polkadoodles Pretty Tuff cd into Serif and resizing. The image is a Lili of the Valley stamp and again was coloured to fit with my nephews favourite team colours!

Another big event in the last couple of weeks was my baby girl starting school! Cant believe the time has come already-she still seems so little to me!! I made this 6x6 scalloped card to mark the occcasion for her. The papers are Polkadoodles from Pretty Sweet and Pretty Tuff and the image is a Lili of the Valley stamp that I coloured in her school colours.


This card was another commission. The brief was keep fit or dance. This is a Joanna Sheen House Mouse decoupage sheet and I thought it was really good fun! The finished card is A5 size and I just used some pearl card to matt the decoupage onto with a Lili of the Valley sentiment stamp to finish it off.


This is a 6x6 shaped card made using a card companion from the Paintbox Poppets cd. The teddy reminded me of my sisters childhood teddy so seemed perfect for my kids to give to their aunty!






I have been wanting to try making an exploding box card for a while so when my mum asked me to make a card for my sisters birthday I thought I would give it a go!
I used Polkadoodles Picknix 1 cd and took some of it into Serif to scale down to fit the box.
I am really pleased with the finished result!



This is an 8x8 card that I made for my sister using the Polkadoodles Picknix 1 cd and an Emma Canning digi stamp. I designed the layout in Serif and then printed the clouds and bunting again so that I could decoupage them.
I love the colours in this card.




This is another commission. Its an 8x8 easel card made from Centura Pearl. I embossed the background using Spellbinders M Bossibilities Hearts folder and then used the Spellbinders Floral Ovals for the topper. For the black ovals I cut out the centre.

Well I think thats the last week or so's cards for you.

See you again soon x


No comments:

Post a Comment