Saturday 1 September 2012

Catching up!

 Ok so I have LOTS of catching up to do!
I am hoping that once Milly starts school next week I will be able to find a day a week whilst Finley is sleeping to make sure my blog is updated!

Ok so lets start off with some more cards I have made recently for family and friends!!

These are the two Father's Day cards I made for my dad. The top image is a pre coloured one from the DoCrafts Michael Powell range. The bottom image is a stamp from the same range that I coloured with Flexies and Pro's.


The top image here is from the Katy Sue Wishing on a Star cd. My best friend and her daughter love fairies and so this cd was first choice when it came to doing my god daughters card!
The bottom card here is a 6x6 card made using the new DoCrafts Happy Days papers and fabric brads. I have a friend that is heavily involved in 40's and 50's dance so this seemed like a good choice for that.


Aw! Boofle! I must admit I do have a soft spot for Boofle. When I was working anddidnt have enough time to make cards for people I nearly always chose a Boofle one from the shop! Its great to now be able to make cards for people using him too!!
The top card here is a flat design created with the DoCrafts Digital Designer software and then  printed out and matted onto an A5 card blank.
The bottom card was designed in DDD and then the elements were printed seperately and layered up using a Marianne Design Die to matt Boofle onto.





These three cards are all flat cards made using DoCrafts Digital Designer. I needed some quick cards for various people at Milly's nursery and so the software came in very handy for this!
I usually try to design the cards and then print out seperately to add dimension to them but sometimes I dont have time but like to be able to make cards that are a little more personal.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous makes hun. You've been seriously busy! Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Thank you! Yes I've had lots to make in the last couple of months! I've still got more to post! Hoping now the school holidays are over I'll be able to post more regularly!! Thanks again xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been a busy bee! love all your cards x

    ReplyDelete