Thursday 6 September 2012

Thank You!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say a big thank you to those of you now following me and for your comments and suggestions!!

Here are a few more cards I have made recently............


This card was made using Joanna Sheen's Faye Whittaker cd and a sentiment stamp from Lili of the Valley. Its an 8x8 card.

This is another 8x8 (my favourite size at the moment!). I used the Joanna Sheen Furry Friends cd for this one.


This is a little 6x6 scalloped card made using papers from the Do Crafts Boofle range and then adding letters and a character from the Digital Boofle cd from Do Crafts. I also added some Craftwork Cards Card Candi as well.


Another 6x6 scalloped card using papers from the Boofle range and a digital image. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

Hope you like them x

No comments:

Post a Comment